What a wonderful way to start off a long weekend! My blog has been nominated for A Thought Provoking Blog Award. I was nominated by blogger Doug Oldfield, over at Writing Fiction.
The rules to this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
A sincere thank you to Doug Oldfield. Please visit his blog, Writing Fiction for tips about the sometimes crazy process we fiction writers go through.
2. Post the image on your blog.
See above and right 😉
3. Share seven things about yourself.
- I don’t like sharing things about myself, which is particularly odd since I blog about my life at times. But, typically, I prefer to be the listener, not the confessor.
- I’m scared of big dogs.
- I love chocolate.
- I am a middle child, and I have all the personality traits to prove it.
- I met my husband of nearly six years through an online dating site.
- I’m very frugal.
- I hate reptiles.
4. Pass the award to five blogs you enjoy.